JUPITER E-INVOICING SYSTEM
Jupiter Resources Inc. has implemented an electronic invoicing solution to improve operational efficiency. Jupiter’s E-invoicing is an innovative approach to improving our business processes. As a Jupiter supplier, you can expect the following benefits:
- The reduction or elimination of paper invoices.
- Faster routing of invoices for review, coding and approval within Jupiter.
- Notifications during the approval process and ability to review invoice status.
- Increased invoice accuracy, minimizing disputes and rejections.
- Enhanced functionality associated with searching, archiving and storing invoices.
- Cost reductions in shipping, data entry, invoice storage and scanning.
The following information is required when invoicing Jupiter Resources Inc.
- LSD Location/UWI code (provided by the individual ordering the work).
- Jupiter staff contact name of individual assigning the work.
- AFE number or cost center, please use one or the other, but not both.
- Account code (i.e. 9310.507).
- All back up attachments, including Invoice Document with all Field Tickets, as a PDF file. This backup must be signed by a Jupiter representative.
Jupiter strongly encourages all suppliers to register and connect with Cortex Business Solutions as this is now the standard to do work with Jupiter. Please do not submit both manual and electronic copies of invoices.
To start the process of connecting your company, please contact Cortex: email@example.com or 1-866-716-6272 (extension 2).
Cortex company information: www.cortex.net
If you require support or technical assistance with Cortex: firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-866-716-6272 (extension 1).
For Cortex training materials: www.cortex.net/s/Training_Documents.asp
PLEASE NOTE: Jupiter will not accept paper invoices from registered Cortex suppliers after their sign-on date.
Questions or concerns? Please contact Vendor Relations: email@example.com